SEC Monocell Solar series
For those looking for an upgrade in power efficiency and aesthetics, the SEC MonoCell Solar module range is the best option on the market. Choose the MonoCell for high efficiency, excellent weak light performance and durability under dynamic weather conditions.
SEC’s market-leading cell manufacturing technology guarantees a high positive power output tolerance of up to 5W. The MonoCell premium solar module is a step up from the PolyCell whilst remaining a cost effective and powerful choice for installations of any size.
The MonoCell offers high tolerance in extreme weather condition and is certified to resist the extreme wind (3800 Pascal) and snow (5400 Pascal) load tests. A rugged waterproof junction box is fitted as standard to reduce weather condition stress on cables.
Every SEC panel is twice checked for electroluminescence (EL) to ensure we only supply premium modules as part of our complete energy solution packages. High quality raw materials and precise manufacturing ensure the resistance to Potential Induced Degradation (PID) is dramatically increased.
Our innovative module design includes four bus bars for extreme stability. The quality structure also provides a reduction in electrode resistance, residual stress, and fewer micro-cracks. This reduces the risk of hotspots across the module and extends life.
Available in a wide range of sizes, the SEC MonoCell module ticks all the boxes. It meets the IEC 61701, IEC 62716, DIN and EN 60068-2-68 standards of tolerance and comes with a 12-year product warranty. Further to this, we offer a 25-year linear performance warranty based on nominal power.
- Extra high module conversion efficiency
- Positive power output tolerance
- High tolerance to extreme weather condition
- Twice inspected for 100% electroluminescence
- Waterproof junction box as standard
- High PID resistance
- Mismatch protection
- Innovative design with four busbars
- Extended warranty based on nominal power
- Alternative energy storage
- Clean energy
- solar panels
- Solar power
- MonoCell Series Brochure
- MonoCell Series Specification
- MonoCell Installation and Operating Manual
- MonoCell Twelve Year Full Warranty
- MonoCell 25 Year Nominal Power Warranty
- MonoCell Twelve Year Full WarrantyCertificate of Conformity
- MonoCell Twelve Year Full Warranty Certificate of Compliance
- MonoCell Material and Safety Data Sheet