Cellyte FTG series (GEL)
- Design Life
- >12 Years
- 12 Volts
- 45Ah to 175Ah
The SEC Cellyte FTG series of VRLA Gel monoblocs builds on the Cellyte FTA platform utilising the same compact footprint, excellent power density and front terminal construction that is specifically designed to fit 19“, 23“ ETSI racks and cabinets. In addition though the design features true thixotropic gelled electrolyte to improve cycling capability. The resulting range is perfect for hybrid telecom applications and environments with poor grid reliablilty.
The range also incorporates SEC’s industry leading CatVent catalyst technology as standard. This means lower float currents which in turn means reduced gassing, reduced cell heating and reduced positve plate corrosion. This gives you a product that has less cell dry-out, a reduced risk of thermal runaway, a reduction in the energy required for cooling and of course an extended life when compared to competitor products.
The series is available with a choice of standard or V0 rated flame retardent tough ABS cases and an optional venting kit to allow for remote gas venting outside the battery cabinet where required. The FTG range is manufactured in SEC’s ISO approved factories and is backed by a full 3 year warranty as standard.
- Valve regulated Gel technology
- Front terminal connections for easy installation & maintenance
- Perfect for 19“, 23“ and ETSI racks
- Unique SEC CATVENT™ catalyst reduces float currents and extends life
- True thixotropic gel electrolyte to improve cycling
- Spill proof and leak proof with triple post seal terminal design
- Available with standard or V0 rated flame retardant ABS containers & lids
- Cell sites
- Cycling service
- Hybrid telecom
- Industrial standby
- Oil and gas
- Oil and gas refineries
- Radio base station
- Reserve power
- Standby power